The University of Sydney, Centre for English Teaching is proud to support students through CET Tuition Scholarships of $1,000 who actively contribute to the values and philosophy of the University of Sydney.
To be eligible applicants must be currently rolled at CET. During the course of the semester applicants shall develop a strategy and implementation plan that is supported by evidence of how they contributed in the following 2 areas -
1. Demonstrating "Inclusiveness" - social interaction, cultural awareness, events, university societies and activities
2. Develop and maintain a "Student Community" - connecting students, building and maintaining a student community using CET FB.
Applicants must utilise CET’s Social Media to implement their initiatives - please contact Janelle Adams, Project Officer, University of Sydney, Centre for English Teaching -firstname.lastname@example.org, 9036 7904 for more information.
Applications are due Semester 1 - 4.30pm Friday 19 April 2013. By the due date applicants are to deliver the following:
Applicants can be as a single student or as a group (one scholarship per group)
- Completed application form
- Evidence of outcomes via CET FB page
Awardees will be determined by the CET Scholarships Committee. Awardees will need to be present to receive their scholarships and deliver their speech and video at the CET Awards Ceremony -
- Semester 1 - 11.30am - 12.30pm Wednesday 3 July 2013.
Please contact, Janelle Adams, Project Officer, University of Sydney, Centre for English Teaching - email@example.com, 9036 7904.